Is Miscommunication Costing Your Company Money?
Here’s Access to Your FREE On Demand 3-Part Video Training Series
to help improve communication in your workplace.
Wasting time and money due to communication breakdowns can be a thing of the past!
Do any of these apply to you:
- Are your employees wasting time and money due to communication breakdowns and misunderstandings?
- Are efforts being duplicated or tasks falling through the cracks?
- Do you want to increase productivity and profitability?
- Are misunderstandings turning into destructive conflicts that are slowing projects down?
- Are you holding meetings that seem endless where people talk in circles and nothing is accomplished?
You will learn how to become effective in all the above areas in this FREE series of three video webinar trainings: “Increase Productivity and Profitability Through Clear Communication,” “Transform Conflict into Cooperation,” and “Leading Impactful Meetings.”
Day 1, you learned how to:
- Stop making the three most costly communication mistakes in your company
- Eradicate miscommunication between individuals and across teams
- Communicate effectively and clearly to strengthen relationships with employees and customers
- Take three clear action steps right away to substantially improve communication, and to increase productivity and profitability in your company
Today, you will learn how to:
- Implement processes to communicate effectively with challenging employees and explosive situations
- Change destructive conflict into constructive conflict
- Transform communication during conflict and shift relationships as a result
- Strengthen relationships and build trust even under difficult circumstances
Tomorrow, you will learn how to “Lead Impactful Meetings.”
Dr. Patty Malone is a leading authority in communication in the workplace, who is committed to helping organizations achieve powerful results, increase productivity, and profitability through clear productive communication.
Companies waste $37 billion a year on miscommunication and misunderstanding.
In today’s world of doing more, faster, and better with less, communication is no longer just a “soft” skill but the most important factor in increasing revenue and growing business. She specializes in helping companies prevent and clear up miscommunications, communicate effectively within and across teams to build strong cohesive teams and to unite silos, departments, hierarchical levels, generations, and cultures.
Patty has more than 26 years experience in the field of communication as a corporate trainer, speaker, author, sales director, and TV News Anchor. She currently teaches at California State University Fullerton and the University of California at Irvine where she teaches courses in all areas of organizational communication and conflict resolution. In addition, she developed the curriculum (11 courses) for the Organizational Leadership and Communication Certificate Program at U.C. Irvine. She has also worked as a certified trainer for Dale Carnegie. In addition, she is a frequent TV News, talk show, and radio guest.